E. Jackson Stockwell, DC, CGP
Doctor of Chiropractic
Palmer College of Chiropractic 1994
NUCCA Board Certified
National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
GAPS Certified Practitioner
Dr. Jack Stockwell is a NUCCA Board-Certified Doctor, one of only 29 in the world! Founded in 1995, he now operates two clinics, one in Salt Lake City and the
other in St. George, Utah.
More than 20% of his patients come to his clinics from out of state. He is also a GAPS Certified Practitioners, and a National Radio Talk Show Host
broadcasting 7 live radio shows every week- including 6 local to Utah audiences, and 2 National with the Radio America Network- now in his 19th year!
Dr. Jack's radio shows are a mixture of health, politics, philosophy, relationships and future dynamics affecting food and its availability. His practice and success are based on his painless, effective, and lasting results.
- President’s Award Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Dean’s List Palmer College of Chiropractic
- President of class - Palmer, Class 943, 1992-1993
- Editor of the Palmer student newspaper The Beacon, 1992-1994
- Recipient of recruitment award from Palmer College
- Utah Chiropractic and Physicians Association
- American Chiropractic Association International Chiropractic Association
- Association of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Organizations
- Member of Orthospinology (Orthospinology.org)
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
NUCCA WEBSITE | NUCCA BLOG | BOARD CERTIFIED DOCTORS | CONTACT DR. JACK
Request Media Kit