What does it mean to be NUCCA Board Certified?
NUCCA Board Certification is not only the most difficult accreditation to obtain but is also the highest, most prestigious honor available to give any practicing NUCCA Doctor. Dr. Jack Stockwell’s skills have reached a level of achievement that only 29 other doctors have been able to attain on planet Earth. He is the only NUCCA Board Certified Doctor from the Mississippi to California! He runs the clinic with his wife Mary and a dedicated cast of nutrition and health advisors.
E. Jackson Stockwell, DC, CGP
Doctor of Chiropractic
NUCCA Board Certified National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
GAPS Certified Practitioner
Palmer College of Chiropractic 1994
Dr. Jack Stockwell is a NUCCA Board Certified Doctor, one of only 29 on the Planet! He is also a GAPS Certified Practitioner, and a National Radio Talk Show Host broadcasting live national radio shows every week to over 4 million listeners on the Doug Stephan ‘Good Day Health Show’, including his 25 year local radio show to Utah audiences. More than 20% of his patients come to his clinics from out of state.
Dr. Jack’s radio shows are a mixture of health, a little politics, and philosophy. His practice and success are based on his painless, effective, and lasting results, the amazing team behind him, and through his relentless research to learn all he can to make sure patients are receiving the absolute best care.
- President’s Award Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Dean’s List Palmer College of Chiropractic
- President of class – Palmer, Class 943, 1992-1993
- Editor of the Palmer student newspaper The Beacon, 1992-1994
- Recipient of recruitment award from Palmer College
- Utah Chiropractic and Physicians Association
- American Chiropractic Association International Chiropractic Association
- Association of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Organizations
- Member of Orthospinology (Orthospinology.org)
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association